Stated by the CDC, 35.7% of American are considered
obease and there are more 72 million Baby Boomers in the US
today. Our core markets are consumers and businesses, specifically under
Anti-Aging which includes Wellness, Weight Loss and Low Testosterone. Each of these segments continues to grow annually because of an increased awareness renewed focus on health and wellness. In addition, InShapeMD® has and will continue to pioneer new markets and niche services.
As new tools and technology become available, InShapeMD® will be first to deliver them to our consumers - driving growth in an expanding market.
All businesses have some factor of risk and InShapeMD® is no different. To create a successful business you must control your expenses and grow sales. InShapeMD® has a proven track record of doing just that.
Minimal expense at InShapeMD® including::
- Low real estate expenses; each store requires 1000 to 1,500 sq. ft.
- As a service business, we carry no retail inventory. What supplies we do carry have high turnover, including syringes, needles, vials, swabs and shipping supplies.
- Payroll expenses are low.
In addition, InShapeMD® will drive local sales by offering franchisees professional marketing programs. As consumers continue to seek medical information online - we will expand our web presence.
When you purchase your InShapeMD® franchise you will receive all of the documentation, training and ongoing support you need to make it happen. Our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and the award process can help you project revenue figures for operating InShapeMD® Locations.
The franchise fee for a single-unit InShapeMD® location is $30,000. A Satellite unite is only $20,000. Our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) discloses your start up costs in detail. We do provide a discount for multi-unit purchases.
No, we will train you in all of the operations of the franchise. However, franchise owners with an entrepreneurial spirit, sales-oriented and are actively engaged in the operation are more likely to be successful. In addition, each location will need at least one medical assistant skilled in phlebotomy and specimen collection. We help you contract your Medical Provider.
We expect that our franchisees will need ongoing support primarily in three categories:
- Operational Support - includes training on new Anti-Aging services, technology and customer service procedures.
- Financial Support - we provide detailed financial reporting capabilities and training on everything from daily business operations to closing the books at the end of the year.
- Sales and Marketing Support - As corporations look to drive down health care costs through the retail of medicine. Our main markets include men and women over the age 35 to help hormone imbalance and the 70% of Americans considered over weight. In addition, InShapeMD® delivers tailored marketing programs for core specific audiences of targeted consumer segments with sights on adolescent weight loss and Corporate wellness programs.
Yes, on-site staffing for the average location requires two full-time employee scheduled approximately 40 hours per week, and one part-time time person to work 20-30 hours to cover two full shifts. You can structure your owner/manager activities into a part time schedule.
Absolutely, this is the perfect opportunity for a partnership.
Training sessions are held in Atlanta, Georgia and typically last 5 days. Additional training takes place in your first location or through periodic online webinars. Initial training is included in your franchise fee. You will be responsible for your own travel, meal and accommodation expenses.
InShapeMD® territories are defined by physical retail locations, population, street boarders or whole counties. The number of locations in a territory is also limited based on the total population of the market area. Each InShapeMD® can service walk-in customers regardless of where they live.
You can start today! Simply fill out the request forms and a representative will contact you within 24-hours. It will take approximately 100 days for you to be open for business.
WAIT! BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THIE FORM TO THE RIGHT...
These are the qualities we are looking for in a franchisee:
- You are looking for something tried-and-true. Steady growth and high margins are the driving force of our business.
- You don’t want to re-invent the wheel. Our proven business system is plug-and-play ready.
- You are a people person. At the core of our business is the customer in an often-stressful situation. Personality, professionalism, and courtesy go a long way.
- You’re eager to learn. You open a franchise because you want to be successful. Our expert franchisee support will teach you everything you need to know, and be there when you need us.
All information obtained will remain private. Please, only serious inquiries only.